Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Warmest of Thoughts


Warmest of Thoughts

What did i use?


This is just a simple card using a die cut from the silhouette studio store. The designs are just 27 cents because I have a subscription 99 cents normal. I love my silhouette to death. I don't know what I would do with out it. It’s a big investment up front but in the long run I feel like it has paid for its self. I get to pick every single design I purchase and don’t have to worry about not liking certain designs that may come on other brands of die cutting machines that take cartages. Also I can make my own designs. So cutting custom sentiments is a breeze.  I actually own very few punches and no dies to die cut. I feel like if I can force my self to not buy them I can get the most use out of my silhouette. Even though I have run across many dies and border punches that I want I have to pass them by. 15-20$ just doesn’t beat the 27cents I pay for a design.... that’s all I can tell my self. Any ways, sorry for the rant. Hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy putting up post for ya’ll to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment